- Oh the humanity! 17.10.2014
- Coffee time 07.10.2014
- House for rent: 15min drive to Khao Lak / 2 bedrooms, kitchen, garden, covered patio, large living room, western toilet, hot shower, A/C, partly furnished, 5000thb/month 07.10.2014
- Speaking English as a Foreign Language. But for who? 04.10.2014
- 30 things to do before you die 04.10.2014
Blogs I Follow
After a succesful haircut it’s time for some coffee and cake. Well it’s a Green Tea Cake, just to stay on the healthy side of things :)
House for rent: 15min drive to Khao Lak / 2 bedrooms, kitchen, garden, covered patio, large living room, western toilet, hot shower, A/C, partly furnished, 5000thb/month
I´m posting this on behalf of the family renting out this property. My purpose is to help them out finding a new reliable, polite and respectful tenant by posting this information. I assume no further involvement or responsibility.
I used to live in this house for 6 months and it is located in the village of Koh Nok, within the sub-district of Thung Mapraow, a part of Thai Mueang District in the province of Phang Nga. It´s a small village of friendly Thai people who have very limited command of English. The landlady can manage English enough though. She runs a small restaurant next to the house during the low season. I had to relocate to new area due to professional reasons. This is very nice area, and the landlord and her family are very nice.
This property is quite large and is suitable for eg. room mates as there are two separate bedrooms with individual access to the shared toilet and shower. Toilet is of a western style and there is hot-water shower. Most of the furniture is there (which is very rare for Thai rentals of this style). Kitchen has a gas stove and some appliances along with basic cutlery and pots and pans. Fridge included.
Water for the house is collected from the rain and/or pumped from the village reservoirs.
Tenant is to pay for the electricity monthly per consumption. Invoice is provided.
The rent is 5000 thb/month and security deposit is 2-6 months. Please settle all these details with the landlady. Property is currently available for contract.
If you are interested, please contact Khun P´Sii directly at 084 625 2283.
Time we all sign up for our classes, huh? :)
I would recomend to have a good look of your life in relation to the following points. This way you will find perspective and can focus in life on the things that really matters. All begins with being honest with yourself, and recognising the strengths and weaknesses within. The biggest challenge is to find out what your values are. If you act and live against your values, this creates a conflict which produces negative effects to your life.
So, to start off, think about what your values are and then start to follow this list. I guarantee it will bring you happiness and peace.
It has worked for me, now I hope it works for you too.
1. Stop worrying about debt
2. Forgive your ex-lovers
3. Stop trying to control your outcome
4. Look in the mirror and love yourself unconditionally
5. Leave the job you hate
6. Find your purpose and live it full heartedly
7. Adopt a furry friend
8. Don’t feel guilty for holiday weight gain
9. Trust that everything is in right order
10. Travel to the place you keep thinking about
11. Try something that scares you daily
12. Be open to change
13. Let go of your past
14. Stop trying to change people
15. Stop looking for answer outside of yourself
16. Stop thinking you did something wrong
17. Be your weird, crazy, beautiful self
18. Follow your heart
19. Risk everything for love
20. Reject rejection
21. See the world as a beautiful, safe, and loving place
22. See everyone as equals
23. Give up all attachments to stuff
24. Recognize the journey is the reward
25. Stay hopeful and optimistic in difficult situations
26. Welcome all life lessons
27. See the opportunities in every challenge rather than give up
28. Live your values
29. Inspire others by your own bigness
30. Play with the world
The ongoing phuket vegetarian festival is a haven for all vegetarians. The restaurants marked with yellow and red flags of the festival all offer 100% vegan food for these 9 days of festivities.
All these are foods made vegetarian friendly. Even the meat looking slice is from tofu.
This beautiful evening sky ends my first week of TEFL studies. I’ve so far have taught one lesson, observed three and met my dear friends verb conjugation and phonetic diphthongs. My brain is positively buzzing.
Iltataivas päättää ensimmäisen viikon TEFL opintoja. Tähän mennessä olen opettanut yhden oppitunnin, seurannut kolme ja tavannut hyvät ystäväni verbikonjugaation ja foneettisen diftongin :) Aivot surisee hyvällä tavalla